[Soot-list] View CFGs with Eclipse Plugin

bq chan cbqios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:02:50 EDT 2008

When I used Eclipse plug-in, I selected "Interactive Mode" to create control
flow graph(cfg) in view.
The problem is I could just see the "main" method's cfg in view.
 I tried to click the button tagged with "Next Method" to see other methods'
cfg, but there was no response.
Is there anybody else who encountered this problem? (I tried these in both
linux and windows)

And I also would like to konw, by selecting "Interactive Mode", is it
possible to see the cfg in view in the jimple(grimple,shimple) form?

Thanks!