[Soot-list] Re: Different variable names produced in soot console and eclipse soot plugin

Gerald Sit Gerald.Sit at student.cityu.edu.hk
Fri Aug 1 01:09:34 EDT 2008

Is the code look like this if I want to use soot as library only?

PhaseOptions.v().setPhaseOption("jb","keep-line-number:true");

I tried to add the following code also and it works for soot in Eclipse but not the program using soot as library from console.

PhaseOptions.v().setPhaseOption("jb","use-original-names:false");

Gerald