[Soot-list] Eclipse ColorTags Disappearing

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Dec 14 19:50:41 EST 2008

I had a quick look. There's a race between the thread that updates the
colors and another one that updates the gutter (?) annotations. It
seems that if the latter runs after the former it invalidates the
display or something like that.

It looks pretty subtle to me; I have no idea how to fix it yet. But
you can try yourself... the sources are all online. ;-)

Eric