[Soot-list] a spark problem?

Peng Li lipeng360 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:16:14 EST 2008

HI,
I played with soot 2.2.2 for a while and I was using SPARK to solve
some points-to problem. Today I changed to soot 2.2.4. I found the
spark takes very long time to do the analysis(almost 40 mins).
However, in 2.2.2, the same application just took about 2 mins (under
the same Spark options).

I found there is a thead about 6 months ago which discussed why Spark
in soot 2.2.4 slows down, but I think this bug has already been fixed.

I used the SPARK options which are specified in Arni and Janus's soot
guide for my test.

Cheers
Peng