[Soot-list] Dava memory consumption

Dia Clone dclone2 at web.de
Sat Jan 19 16:29:08 EST 2008

Hi there,

I'm currently trying to decompile a project of mine using Dava and I'm facing the problem that Dava uses a huge amount of RAM. In fact after decompiling the first 15 out of 1600 class files it uses like 1800 MB RAM and that is the point where I'm out of RAM :\ so swap is used then and nothing proceeds anymore...

Now my question is: What does Dava use that much memory for? And is there a way to achieve the decompiling with my ~1800MB of memory?

I'm very grateful for any hints.

greetings from Slater, Germany

Jetzt neu! Im riesigen WEB.DE Club SmartDrive Dateien freigeben und mit
Freunden teilen! *http://www.freemail.web.de/club/smartdrive_ttc.htm/?mc=021134* [http://www.freemail.web.de/club/smartdrive_ttc.htm/?mc=021134]