[Soot-list] Beginner's points-to question

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 30 11:05:48 EST 2008

Richard you might also want to look at InstanceKeys which are now part of Soot:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/publications/techreports/#report2007-8

They are very convenient to use and use must-alias information
automatically. In an intraprocedural analysis you can use instance
keys just as objects: If two keys are equal then they represent the
same object (and only then!).

Eric

--
Eric Bodden