[Soot-list] Rebuilding the context sensitive call graph

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 31 14:27:32 EST 2008

You would have to change these names back at the latest before you
write out the bytecode, as constructors have semantics different from
normal methods. Other Soot transformations also take these semantics
into account, so generally I would not recommend renaming them.

Why are you copying methods anyway? I thought the point of using
context was to avoid having to copy methods.

Eric

On 31/01/2008, Khilan Gudka <khilan.gudka at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Following on from my previous email, I have just realised that I am
> having problems with constructors. Constructors get translated into
> methods called <init>, is it possible to rename these to for example
> <init1>, <init2> etc?
>
> Thanks,
> Khilan
>
> Khilan Gudka wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I am trying to do the following:
> >
> > 1) Duplicate each method for each calling context
> > 2) Rebuild Paddle's context sensitive call graph to take into account
> > this duplication.
> >
> > I have coded the first step which duplicates methods and adds them to
> > their respective classes. However, I'm not sure how I can do the
> > second. I've tried previously to run Paddle twice but I get jni errors
> > saying that "bdd_init" has been called twice.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> --
> Khilan Gudka