[Soot-list] How to profile every statement using soot?

Sai Zhang racezhang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:03:25 EDT 2008

Hi all:

I am quite new to soot. However, I am pretty interested in soot and want to
use it for my future research implementation.

My simple question is that, how can i use soot to profile EVERY statement in
my program?  That is, record or just simply println the executed statements.

Can anyone kindly give me some hints? or direct me to some references?

Another question is that, can I map the Jimple analysis result back to the
Java source code?  Is there any convenient API for this purpose?

thanks

--

Sai Zhang (saizhang at sjtu.edu.cn)
http://cse.sjtu.edu.cn/~zhang