[Soot-list] Building Call Graph For arbitrary method

Chandan Rupakheti chandanrrk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:00:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

How can I build a Call Graph rooted at an arbitrary method in a project that
does not have a main method? Is it possible to use SceneTransformer in such
case or we have to use BodyTransformer? If extending SceneTransformer is
possible in such case (for me I am getting exception because of not running
soot in whole program mode which lacks main class), how can it be done?

Thanks,

Chandan
--
Chandan Raj Rupakheti