[Soot-list] Enquery on the handling of Interprocedure-CFG

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 6 13:15:56 EST 2008

Well, there is all sorts of different whole-program analyses that Soot
can run for you and then you can base your analysis on the results of
these analyses. For instance Soot can create a call graph or a
points-to analysis out-of-the box.

The rest is then up to you. Usually, an interprocedural data-flow
analysis consists of an intraprocedural data-flow analysis (which you
can easily implement, see http://www.bodden.de/2008/09/22/soot-intra/)
and some glue code. The glue code really depends on your analysis and
there are no templates for it. You have to write that one entirely
yourself.

Eric