[Soot-list] How to obtain the topological graph in the transactional transformation phase (wjtp.tn)?

Marco Bakera marco.bakera at uni-dortmund.de
Fri Nov 7 10:53:58 EST 2008

Hey everybody,

I am currently looking for locking information in java code and stumpled upon
your transactional transformation phase and especially the topological graph
that will be created here.

I tried to get some information about the transactional regions in java
programs by calling

java soot.Main -p wjtp.tn on -p wjtp.tn locking-scheme:leave -p wjtp.tn
print-graph:true java.lang.Integer

but did not get the desired topological graph.

Do you have any suggestions what went wrong?

Thanks for help.

Best regards,
Marco.