[Soot-list] Memory problems in whole-program-mode

Michael Pradel michael at binaervarianz.de
Wed Aug 19 10:45:17 EDT 2009

> I am surprised that 3.7GB should not be enough. I have analyzed larger
> programs with less memory. May I ask what benchmark this is?

I try to analyse a project called j-Algo [1], having about 70KLOC +
libraries.

> Also,
> when you write "started from eclipse" do you mean as a launch
> configuration or via the Soot eclipse plugin?

I mean via the Soot Eclipse plugin. Is that a possible problem (apart
from the memory used by Eclipse, of course)?

Michael

[1] http://j-algo.binaervarianz.de/

michael at binaervarianz.de
GPG Fingerprint 2069 ED1D 7A80 E35E F4C9  43CF D4E0 57FC 7B97 6D4F