[Soot-list] Allocation Node Number

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 6 09:40:55 EST 2009

2009/2/6 Antonina Khairova <antonina.khairova at vxu.se>:
> Hi all!
> Is it possible to get AllocNode objects from PointsToSet object?

Yes but you have to cast it to whatever PointsToSet it is. For Spark,
they should all be of type soot.jimple.spark.sets.PointsToSetInternal
if I am not mistaken. This type has methods for accessing the nodes.

> Or  is it
> possible to get from AllocNode object all Local objects  that points to it?

>From what I can see, the pointer-assignment graph
(soot.jimple.spark.pag.PAG, which is essentially the PointsToAnalysis
that you are accessing) only stores the inverse information.

Eric

> Thanks for you time.
>
> Antonina

Eric Bodden