[Soot-list] The Bytecode and corresponding source

Cristiane Queiroz criscq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:49:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

As I said before, I'm developing a tool to extract Java exception handling
to AspectJ aspects using abc.

But now, I have a question.
 I have the information available by trap, but this information is in
bytecode, and I wanted this information in Java source.

With this, I would like to know how I make the relationship between the
bytecode and the corresponding source, considering that I already have both.
This relationship is the position of the source to bytecode.

Kind regards, Cristiane Queiroz