[Soot-list] Editing the ExceptionalUnitGraph

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 26 05:12:03 EDT 2009

Hi Norman.

I am afraid, I don't think that there is any such support. Of course
you could modify the UnitGraph or define your own subclass of
UnitGraph that generates a graph with the properties you like to begin
with. But as you say you don't want to modify your graph. In that case
I would suggest to create a custom FlowAnalysis class that handles the
units you want to "split" specially.

Eric

2009/7/25 Norman Karsch <norman.karsch at udo.edu>:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm writing my diploma thesis about Virtual Call Resolution in Java
> based upon Property Oriented Expansion at the moment an I'm using Soot
> for my analysis. Now I need to split Units and assign different
> out-sets  to each of the two new nodes. My problem at this point is that
> I cannot "change" the UnitGraph. In other words I cannot add my new node
> to the existing UnitGraph. So I'd like to know if there is any (allready
> existing) possibility to do so, for I could not find any...
>
> I'd very much appreciate your help!
>
> Thanks in advance
> Norman

Eric Bodden