[Soot-list] end of a switch block

Cristina Basescu cristina.basescu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:37:10 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a question regarding the possibility of finding where a switch block
ends (the next statement after a switch block). I find this problem tricky
when there is no break statement on any of the case blocks excepting the
last case block, because otherwise one could compute the lists of all
successors for all the targets and then find the first common statement of
these lists. I'm using Jimple and I thought that maybe building the AST
might be the solution, but I haven't found an example on how to do this
either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Cristina