[Soot-list] end of a switch block

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 19 20:34:46 EDT 2009

Hi Christina.

Jimple is not really on the right level of abstraction for extracting
switch blocks. As you probably know, such blocks can have a different
representation on the Jimple level than they have in source code. Why
are you trying to find switch blocks? Maybe we can help you somehow
differently.

Eric

2009/6/19 Cristina Basescu <cristina.basescu at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding the possibility of finding where a switch block ends (the next statement after a switch block). I find this problem tricky when there is no break statement on any of the case blocks excepting the last case block, because otherwise one could compute the lists of all successors for all the targets and then find the first common statement of these lists. I'm using Jimple and I thought that maybe building the AST might be the solution, but I haven't found an example on how to do this either.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
> Cristina

Eric Bodden