[Soot-list] SecurityException for chart (dacapo)

Manjiri Namjoshi manjiri.namjoshi at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:53:11 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to annotate some methods in the chart benchmark (dacapo).

When I try to run the annotated classfiles, I am getting following
exception:
java.lang.SecurityException: class
"org.jfree.chart.event.MarkerChangeListener"'s signer information does not
match signer information of other classes in the same package.

I understand that this is occuring because I am annotating some of the
classfiles in org.jfree.chart.event. but not all.

But, the dacapo benchmark suite doesnt contain this classfile. (this class
must be present in jfreechart jar, i guess).

So, is there a work around for this ?
Or, am I doing something wrong here.

Thank You.

Sincerely,