[Soot-list] Running SOOT on eclipse plugins

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Nov 11 09:17:50 EST 2009

Yes, I can see that being a problem. The Ecipse plugin is currently not very
flexible when it comes to non-default classpaths etc. I suggest analyzing
the plugin by using Soot as a command-line tool. That should give you more
flexibility to specify the source folders correctly.

Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt