[Soot-list] Interprocedural constant propagation and code folding

varun varun0007 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:13:27 EST 2009

Hi ,
 I am new to soot. I have code similar to the following snippet
A(){
  boolean a = false;
  B(a);
}

B(boolean val){
  if(val){ print(); c();}
  else{s();}
}

Now while performing interprocedural data analysis for method A , I
retrieve the jimple body of method B. But now since argument val for B
is false , I want to skip if part of the code in B. So somehow I need
the constant propagation with dynamic code folding depending upon the
parameters value. I am doing analysis in jimple format right now.
Please let me know what can be the best way to achieve my target
solution.
Thanks
Varun