[Soot-list] Paddle analysis crashes in a buddy native frame

Benoit Claudel benoit.claudel at inrialpes.fr
Thu Nov 12 03:32:59 EST 2009

I'll check the hypothesis of an out of memory error and you're right.
However, when I am running the example provided with the Survivor
guide I have 2.5GB of memory available for buddy allocations.
It seems that the analysis scans a lot of classes from the rt.jar not
used by
the Test1 application. Is there a mean to limit the scope of analyzed
classes?

Thanks so much,

Benoit.