[Soot-list] DataFlowAnalysis for calculating postconditions

Attila Bartha at.bartha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:29:21 EDT 2009

Hi

I am looking for existing components for a intraprocedural and
interprocedural dataflow analysis that calculates the postconditions for a
method call.

The expected result for the return value, to illustrate with a simple
example, should consist of a list of symbolic expressions and their
corresponding conditions.

So far, I have not found solutions that would take me quite close to this
goal. My best guess so far is creating a new Analysis class that extends
ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis.

I have briefly looked at Indus, however, I gave up digging for potentially
matching goodies.

Is there a simpler way?

Attila