[Soot-list] option to suppress inter-class analysis in Soot

Jisheng Zhao Jisheng.Zhao at rice.edu
Fri Sep 4 19:33:19 EDT 2009

Hi, Eric,
	Thanks for your information.
	We'd like to ask one more question: when the soot framework is
booted, it will load some basic classes (e.g. java.lang.* ), as these
classes have dependence related to other class, so the whole loading
basic class process used to cost about 4~5 secs in our linux box. Can
we just skip this process? Because we will not do any inter-classes
(inter-procedural) analysis.
	 As this represents the major part of the time spent at compile time
on small benchmarks. So we'd like to eliminate this (if this is
redundant).  Please let use know what do you think.

	Thanks,