[Soot-list] run program through cmd prompt

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 15 01:50:40 EDT 2010

Hi.

I think what you want is:

java -cp soot-2.4.0.jar:<path to A> A Temp <other arguments to Soot>

Here <path to A> is the folder holding the A.class file.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt