[Soot-list] run program through cmd prompt

dinesh chhatani dinustudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 02:20:37 EDT 2010

First of all thank you for answering.

You didnt got my problem yet.

see what I wrote in my first Mail.

I am writing my program in eclipse.

My main method has soot.Main.main(args)  ...This method is in *class A*

So I am supposed to give some *class* as argument say "*Temp"*

If I want to run the same program on command line what shall I do?

I tried
*java -cp <soot> ;"my current directory where Temp and A resides"  A Temp*

It throws an exception:
classNotFoundException:cause by soot.Transformer

How to resolve this..???

*And also In eclipse its working fine I just give "Temp" as argument....why
so?*
*<soot> (collection of 3 jars required for soot)*

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Eric Bodden <
bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I think what you want is:
>
> java -cp soot-2.4.0.jar:<path to A> A Temp <other arguments to Soot>
>
> Here <path to A> is the folder holding the A.class file.

> Dr. Eric Bodden
> Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
> Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
> Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt
>

> On 14 April 2010 16:07, dinesh chhatani <dinustudy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > can u please give me an example taking into consideration my below
> mentioned
> > scenario
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Hamid 2C <hamid2c at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Dinesh,
> >>
> >> You should set the --soot-classpath argument, too. In this way, you
> >> pass the directory where you own class files reside to soot.
> >>
> >> Hamid

> soot.Transformer

> > --
> > Regards,