[Soot-list] Spark missing prinln ?

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 28 05:37:30 EST 2010

Molnar, could you attach the source of your driver class and the test
class that you analyze?

Often, the devil is in the details, I am afraid...

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt