[Soot-list] Paddle: All points-to sets of a field

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Jan 17 07:02:37 EST 2010

Hi Michael.

I am not sure what you mean by "all points-to sets". There is only one
points-to set per field and context. That's why it's a set.

> I guess
> PointsToAnalysis.reachingObjects(Context, Local, Field) will help me.
> How can I get all locals that are an instance of C and their contexts?

Yes that should be the right method. Here, the Local is a variable
holding the "host" object of the field, the Field is the field of that
object and the optional Context is the context you are interested in.

Hope that helps,