[Soot-list] Paddle: All points-to sets of a field

Michael Pradel michael at binaervarianz.de
Sun Jan 17 07:20:37 EST 2010

> I am not sure what you mean by "all points-to sets". There is only one
> points-to set per field and context. That's why it's a set.
>
>> > I guess
>> > PointsToAnalysis.reachingObjects(Context, Local, Field) will help me.
>> > How can I get all locals that are an instance of C and their contexts?
>
> Yes that should be the right method. Here, the Local is a variable
> holding the "host" object of the field, the Field is the field of that
> object and the optional Context is the context you are interested in.

I'm interested in all contexts in which the field has a value, and that
for all "host" objects (i.e. all instances of C). So by "all points-to
sets" of a particular field f, I basically mean the results of calling
  PointsToAnalysis.reachingObjects(c, l, f)
for all c and l where the returned set is non-empty.

My question is how to find all the host objects of f and the contexts in
which they appear.

Thanks,
Michael

michael at binaervarianz.de
GPG Fingerprint 2069 ED1D 7A80 E35E F4C9  43CF D4E0 57FC 7B97 6D4F