[Soot-list] Help reg side effect analysis using soot

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Jan 22 10:15:10 EST 2010

Dear Vanitha,

to be able to help you, we require a better description of the actual
problem. What output did you expect? What output did you receive? What
program are you analyzing? What command line are you using?

Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt