[Soot-list] Strongly Connected Components

Amir Mehrabi mehrabi at comp.iust.ac.ir
Mon Jan 25 04:21:02 EST 2010

 Hi
In my research , I faced to StronglyConnectedComponents  which seems it is a
good toolkit for my research.
In my research I want to specify domain of each control instruction, for
example if we have an "IF" statment in method's body
i want to specify start and end of this block

ex:
Start ->  if(condition) {
End  ->   }

in StronglyConnectedComponents seems do this
Can anyone share some infomation about StronglyConnectedComponents  toolkit
with me or introduce me a toolkit that do this in jimple format.

thanks
regards.