[Soot-list] How to disable soot optimizations

Delphine la.diode at laposte.net
Sun Jul 25 03:17:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thank you both for your quick answers. I'm working on a compiler and
we have some bad performances when we use the classfiles generated by
SOOT. I guess some of the transformations it does aren't well handled,
that's why I wanted to disable all transformations. It makes it
difficult for us to notice the real benefits of the NullPointer and
ArrayBound optimization.
I understand better what SOOT does now.

Thanks again,

Delphine