[Soot-list] running intra-procedural analysis before whole-program analysis

Arnab De arnabde03 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:40:45 EDT 2010

Hi fellow soot users,
I am developing an analysis using soot where I need to run some
intra-procedural analysis for each method first and then use the
result of this analysis in a whole-program analysis. Soot runs all the
whole-program analysis packs before the intra-procedural ones. Is
there a way to change the order in which these analyses run? Moreover,
I need the result of an analysis as a data structure to use in in
later phases. Is there any interface for that?

Thanks in advance,
Arnab