[Soot-list] Where does Soot process eclipse projects

Tristan RATCHFORD tratch at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 3 15:41:16 EST 2010

Hello Soot List,

I am trying to programmatically feed Java files from an Eclipse project
into Soot.
I know I can manually feed in individual files as follows:

Options opt = Options.v();
opt.classes().add("package.MyFavouriteClass");

However, I also know that it's possible to process an entire project
through Eclipse. I am just wondering where that functionality is located
so I can reuse it. I have already spent some time searching, but nothing
has come up.

Does any one know off the top of their head?

Thank you,

Tristan