[Soot-list] Where does Soot process eclipse projects

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 3 16:22:17 EST 2010

Hi Tristan.

There are two options. Firstly, you can use the -process-dir <dir>
option. This will process all files in <dir>. The second option is to
use the Soot eclipse plugin. The plugin will set Soot's parameters
programatically, from the project's classpath settings. You can find
the code for the plugin here:

https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/soot/trunk/eclipse/

In particular, this class here takes care of creating the right
classpath for Soot from the selected project:
https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/soot/trunk/eclipse/ca.mcgill.sable.soot/src/ca/mcgill/sable/soot/launching/SootClasspath.java

Hope that helps,

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt