[Soot-list] Position Tagger

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Mar 12 02:51:07 EST 2010

Could it be that you are creating Jimple from bytecode instead of
source code (maybe by accident)? LineNumberTags normally model line
numbers in bytecode if I remember correctly.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt