[Soot-list] Position Tagger

Tristan RATCHFORD tratch at cs.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 12 16:08:19 EST 2010

Hi Eric,

You were indeed right that I was processing the bytecode files rather
than the Java source files, but even after i corrected this I still only
see the LineNumberTag. I set the soot options as follows:

         opt.set_src_prec(Options.src_prec_java);

opt.set_process_dir(Util.getProjectSourcePathList(aProject));    //gets
the src root dirs
         String lJarPath = Util.getJarPath(aProject);
         String lSrcPath = Util.getProjectSourcePath(aProject);
         opt.set_soot_classpath(lJarPath+lSrcPath);
         opt.set_keep_line_number(true);

Thanks again,

Tristan