[Soot-list] try catch in methods issue

dinesh chhatani dinustudy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 03:35:54 EDT 2010

I want to create UnitGraphs for all my methods in the class
Now if my method is having try/catch block then when the body of that method
is retrieved by m.retrieveactivebody at this point it throws null pointer
exception.

how to deal with that??
also what are limitations of soot as far as version is control(Is it working
for all jdk's) and upcoming versions in future

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Eric Bodden <
bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Hi Dinesh.
>
> Can you be more specific?
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

> Dr. Eric Bodden
> Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
> Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
> Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt
>

> On 29 March 2010 06:49, dinesh chhatani <dinustudy at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > If my method is having try/catch block then while retrieving active body
> of
> > msg for graph creation it thrown null pointer exception.
> >
> > How to deal with this problem!
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Dinesh Chhatani