[Soot-list] Line numbers now kept by default

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri May 7 16:05:05 EDT 2010

Hi all.

Since we get so many request on how to preserve line numbers, after
some discussion with Patrick Lam, I decided to have -keep-line-numbers
now default to true. I just checked in an appropriate change into SVN.
Hopefully that will improve usability a bit.

Cheers,

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt