[Soot-list] stalls in 2nd TrapUnitGraph

Stefan Willenbrock willenbr at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue May 11 18:30:22 EDT 2010

Am 12.05.2010 00:02, schrieb Arlo Gilbert:

> One question that I can't seem to figure out, what exactly is Jimple? It appears to be Java source in some sense but it does not contain any of the imports so it would not be re-compilable... is there a simple way to convert Jimple into java source since I am able to successfully dump to Jimple files?
That's an easy one. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimple , the first
paragraph summarizes it nicely. And it is recompilable. The imports of
java are just an convention and are not necessary if you have all the
type inside the code.

For the dava part i don't want to start guessing around here. Maybe you
could post the jimple code to pastebin so others can get an impression.

Stefan