[Soot-list] implementing a whole program analysis without transforming classes

Arnab De arnabde03 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 12:31:17 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am interested in implementing a whole-program analysis that prints
some information about the program in standard output. If I  extend
the SceneTransformer and put it in the wjap phase, it does the
required work, but at the end writes the "transformed" class files to
sootOutput directory. I do not want to do any kind of transformation
of class files or write them. What should I do?
I also tried implementing the analysis outside the phases, manually
in the mailing list that this is not the recommended way of doing it.
In fact, the pointer analysis was not working correctly with
"keep-original-names" option in this mode.
Thanks in advance.
Arnab