[Soot-list] Fwd: Line number information in class file

DIVYA IYER sirius.strider at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:38:03 EST 2010

Yeah, I understood that from the stack trace....Its an Indus issue....Just
wanted to know about the casting.

So, what approach should be taken while trying to get the line number
information in the class file (while generating class file from jimple)
I am able to get the class file...But it doesnt have the LineNumberTable
attribute :(
Although the jimple file does have the line numbers as "LineNumberTag".