[Soot-list] Exception while loading soot classes

Hersh.S. Iyer coolhersh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 11:34:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am doing some analysis using JSA. JSA uses Soot to get the Jimple
representation. However, I am running into this exception –
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.RuntimeException:Error: class
ivcheck.client.ClientSideValidator read in from a classfile in which
ClientSideValidator was expected.
The classpath for Soot is set as follows :
StringAnalysis.addDirectoryToClassPath(“C:/Hersh/workspace/IVChecker/bin/ivcheck/client”);
The directory to be chosen for classes to be loaded is set as follows :
StringAnalysis.loadDirectory(“C:/Hersh/workspace/IVChecker/bin/ivcheck/client”);
Where am I going wrong? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hersh