[Soot-list] Exception while loading soot classes

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Sep 6 03:52:29 EDT 2010

Hi Hersh.

You should include C:/Hersh/workspace/IVChecker/bin/ on the classpath,
not C:/Hersh/workspace/IVChecker/bin/ivcheck/client, because the
former is your class root directory.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt