[Soot-list] Updating a class in the Scene without running Soot again

Irineu Martins de Lima Moura imlm2 at cin.ufpe.br
Thu Sep 23 21:19:32 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been developing a simple method exception propagation analysis that may
be used as the back-end of an interactive tool, as such classes could be
updated on the fly and
that would have to reflected in my analysis.
The problem is that I can't seem to find a way to update a class in Soot
(and the call graph) without having call Soot's main and running all the
transformations again (this sure is a bottleneck).
So is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Irineu Martins de Lima Moura
Monitor de Paradigmas de Linguagens Computacionais
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco