[Soot-list] Updating a class in the Scene without running Soot again

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Sep 24 03:24:15 EDT 2010

Hello.

Unfortunately, Soot does not currently support updating analyses after
such "incremental" changes. (But I have considered doing some work on
this, actually.) So what you suggested (re-running the call-graph
construction, etc.) is the only solution for now, I am afraid.
Incremental analyses are extremely hard to design and would require
significant changes to the way in which Soot works.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt