[Soot-list] process-dir for all application

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 28 06:28:15 EDT 2011

Hello.

> After that , I tried another class which have import few classes, for
> example: the class of AWCBaseProperty,
> C:\SVNSandboxes\awc13\prj\classes>java soot.Main
> com.trilogy.awc.AWCBaseProperty
> But there is a Exception: “couldn't find class: com.trilogy.sc.ISCObjectBase
> (is your soot-class-path set properly?)”.

The problem is that you have not given Soot any classpath. Soot needs
to be able to find the class ISCObjectBase, and it will look for this
class on the given classpath. In your case, this path is empty.

The following should work:
java soot.Main -cp . com.trilogy.awc.AWCBaseProperty

This includes the current directory "classes" in Soot's classpath.

Dr. Eric Bodden, http://bodden.de/
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Coordinator of the CASED Advisory Board of Study Affairs
PostDoc at Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt