[Soot-list] 答复: is soot able to analyze jar files?

Ding Sun xyz031702 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:45:10 EDT 2011

Hi, Cheng Zhang

      Thanks ! Yes, it works.  :)

Best Regards,

Ding Sun

发件人: Cheng Zhang [mailto:cheng.zhang.stap at gmail.com]
发送时间: 2011年8月12日 0:57
收件人: Ding Sun
抄送: soot-list at sable.mcgill.ca
主题: Re: [Soot-list] is soot able to analyze jar files?

Hi Ding,

Actually I have used Soot to analyze .class files (instead of Java source
code) in most of my projects.

If you want to process the .class files in a jar file, then you can use the
-process-dir option, like -process-dir xxx.jar

If some class in the jar file is referenced by the code you are analyzing,
then you can add the jar file

into the Soot classpath by using the -soot-classpath option.

Best,

Cheng