[Soot-list] TamiFlex

Jochen Huck jochen.huck at student.kit.edu
Tue Feb 8 08:42:48 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

currentry I try to use TamiFlex because I want to analyze a project
using reflection with Soot and I need a complete call graph. I run my
application with the playout agend enabled. It generates the desired
output but I get the following exception:

TamiFlex Play-Out Agent Version 1.1
Found 86 new log entries.
Log file written to:
D:\Studienarbeit\ProjectsWorkspace\ImageJ(modified,pretransformed)\out\tamiflex\refl.log
Exception in thread "Thread-0"
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
     at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
     at de.bodden.tamiflex.playout.Agent$1.run(Agent.java:130)

The folder ...\out\tamiflex contains some *.class files. What is the
intension of these files?

Thanks,

Jochen