[Soot-list] Does ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis need UnitGraphs?

Daniel Popescu dpopescu at usc.edu
Wed Feb 9 03:19:25 EST 2011

Hi.

I was planning to use the ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis on my own graph
type that implements the DirectedGraph<Unit> interface. However,
ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis is the only analysis that requires an
object of type UnitGraph as input. Does ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis
need a UnitGraph?

For example, the implementation of ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis
requires an object of type UnitGraph because it retrieves a chain of
units via the graph's body. Could we recreate this chain using the
methods of a graph that is of type DirectedGraph<Unit>?

Thanks,
Daniel