[Soot-list] Does ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis need UnitGraphs?

Daniel Popescu dpopescu at usc.edu
Wed Feb 9 04:03:20 EST 2011

Thanks Eric.

An additional interface would be helpful. I am creating a super graph,
which is an graph that consists of many bodies. Hence, the
implementation of the super graph has a unit chain but not a single
body. If the new interface could have a getUnits() method,
ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis would not have to indirectly access the
unit chain via the UnitGraph's body.

Daniel